When shipping by Air Mail, upon receipt of your parcel, first of all you need to check the weight of the parcel directly at the post office and take the photo of the parcel on the scale.
If you find any discrepancy in weight, missing items or lack of conformity with your order, within 7 days from receipt of the parcel you should contact online support and prepare the following information as stated below:
if the weight of your parcel is less than that specified in the receipt and you find that there are items missing in your order, you should immediately submit a claim to the delivery company or postal service of your country.
We are not responsible for items during shipping.
If the weight of the parcel is correct and there is item missing in your parcel, please contact online support within 7 days of parcel receipt and provide the following information:
– Order number,
– Tracking number,
– A photocopy of the receipt which is attached to your parcel,
– Photos of parcel on the scale at the post office, confirming the correct weight and the fact that the parcel has not been opened during the delivery.
We will review the claim within 14 days, and provide compensation or ship undelivered items for free if our mistake is confirmed.
If you have received a completely different items or they do not comply with your order instructions (size, color, configuration, etc.) you need to contact online support within 7 days of parcel receipt and provide the following information:
– Order number,
– Item numbers,
– Short detailed reasons for the claim,
– Items photos with the apparent discrepancy between received items and your order instructions.
Within 14 days we will review your information and provide compensation for this product if our mistake is confirmed.
Note: No claims will be accepted if items do not conform to the following parameters:
– Color is slightly different from expected,
– Size does not fit in consequence of the fact that the seller picked the wrong size,
– Items material is not as expected, etc.
Check claims that we do not accept.